Thursday, October 15, 2009

This weekend was awesome! Saturday morning, Roy came over and invited us to go repelling with him.. at 1st I was nervous but then thought.. "Jen, come on.. can't pass this up!" so.. I went. It was great! we went off of a 100 ft. cliff at 9 mile. This was my 1st time repelling and I thought that I would be nervous. As soon as I got on the rope and Roy told me how to do it, I started to go down the mountain. After that, It was done.. I am officially addicted to this stuff! I was bouncing off of the mountian and ran back up to go again. I couldn't get enough.. It was great!

Roy, making sure that I'm safe and good-to-go!


There I go!


100 feet of joy!


I have decided that I'm an adrenaline junky!!



me and Kimduke at the top



After Repelling, we went for a hike.. it was a really cool hike.. we were going across a little river and found old old cars.. sadly.. the hike didn't end well for me, I sprained my ankle and went back with Manda, Lexie(her sister) and Kevin. My foot is all bruised, swollen. It better be.. hurt like heck and I want proof that I'm not a wuss!! :)





The rest of the weekend, I kinda took it easy. Watched lots of movies, Sang with the choir in church for ward conference.

Monday, Amanda's mom was in town and invited us over for dinner at her grandma's house. Loved it! yum.. and even better since we didn't have to cook or buy any of it! :D




The rest of the week so far has been just a normal week. playing 500 in the kitchen with Denton and Amanda, watching The Proposal and talkin' late with the girls :) life's great ...

No comments:

Post a Comment