Thursday, September 30, 2010

I have re-discovered my LOVE/HATE relationship with pain medication and anesthesia!

I recently went in for a little surgery to remove the "bone spur" I had on my foot. It was on the top of my foot right by the nerve, every time I would walk forward, the bones would pinch that nerve and cause some pain after my 12 hours shifts. So we just decided to take care of it! I am now bone-spur-less :) however, I can still feel the anesthesia and am taking Lortab... idk which one it is, but they make me feel so sick and nauseated. I hate them. haha... but love them for keeping my foot nice and pain-free..

what a pain in the butt!!

now, just laid up watching movies, sleeping, reading.. loads of fun! :)

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes I love a sick day. :)
    Hope you are up and at it now, and feeling good. I really liked the post about your Grandmother too. Very well done. You should print it off and put it in your journal.

    ReplyDelete