she raised with cynder blocks, her bed hits me at my shoulders.. everyone thinks it's hilarious how i have to get up.. I know.. quite the visual of me stepping on her night stand and grabbing onto the bed..anyways, we're laughing as we talk about the week and the funny "stories" that have happened within the last couple of days.
I was cleaning up the kitchen one day after dinner and Marc (our neighbor, aka.."Cowboy Marc") Marc, is super tall included with boots, hat, belt buckle and hick accent. All the girls know who you're talking about when you say "Marc the Cowboy" usually means run.. sad.. I know. Anyway.. Marc comes over to "his favorite apartment!"(apt 18.. that would be us.. ) I was just drying off some dishes and wiping down the counter when Kim came over to help me. Marc put his hand up sayin'(hick accent) "Now Kim, I like watchin' her clean.. the more you clean, the more I wanna date cha!!" I looked at kim, started laughing and put the dish rag down and left the kitchen.. haha that made the quote wall! gotta love Marc!

The other night, I made mom's Red Chicken Taco's.. they were a big hit! The Apt. 19 boys could smell it and they were over. Not only did they eat them with us that night.. but also the left overs the next.. needless to say, no more chicken taco's left over.. I like this cooking stuff.. just hate buying the ingredients to make it!! grocery shopping with your own money!?! what?
So last night was a great night! DOWNEAST OUTFITTER was having their "Midnight Madness Sale!!" I got back from the fitness center, we all jumped in my car and headed for the sale! For the past month, I have noticed little things that I think "okay Jenna, your mother is coming out in you!" I've noticed them quite a bit! When I hit this sale, that was one of those moments! So many cute things to buy with such good prices!!! Hard to resist buying the entire store!... I had a major battle with myself on settling for a skirt and a necklace.. got back to the apartment and decided I didn't like the skirt. Kim and I went back and returned it and I bought the jacket that I was dying over!! A magenta colored dress coat.. Ah! mom you'll love it! :D you can borrow it any time!!
Back in the apartment we have a stool that has a crack downt he middle of it. When Kim and I got back from shopping, we noticed that the stool was broken and being held together by a fork and another stool. Amanda told us that Royce broke it. Kim and I thought it would be great to leave a note for Royce telling him how we felt about this.. so, we took our sad, broken stool put it in front of the boys door with a note that said "Royce, you have a FAT ash!" haha ... we ran the 5 feet that seperate our doors laughing thinking that we were the funniest things ever. Later the boys saw our little gift and admitted that they had been "PUNKED!"-----that's right!

okay, no onto today.. School was great! Math got out an hour early and my professor told us that we dont' have class tomorrow! woot!!! which means I don't have anything before 12! how sweet is that?!?... So after looking at some of my pictures, I have realized how light my hair is going and I wanted to cry!!!! I took off in a dead sprint to show Amanda (the hair expert) luckily, she's learning how to color soon and I think I might actually go through with dying my hair!! ah!!.. no more virgin hair? do you see the HUGE dilemma that I am going through right now!?!
:) oh college, it's great. I really love it. I've got great roommates and friends that make every day more and more funny than the last!!
-the picture I posted is from our "broom game" you play this game with a broom stick and twist your body around it, trying to get back to where you started. it's a tricky one!
-the other one is Royce, our entertainer..
LOVE IT! haha I love the details about the forkand the other stool holding it together. Love your face!!
ReplyDeleteI need to come visit I miss you girls! Glad you see you are enjoying yoursleves!
ReplyDelete